Full time in Lucknow, India
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Superior knowledge of all Adobe products, including InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent PC skills required
- Advanced understanding of the C2C marketplace and the functions of auction and e-commerce websites
- Experience preparing detailed competitive and consumer analyses
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process.