Sales Development Manager for Software services
Hipster consults with companies of diverse industries to create websites, mobile solutions, and software upgrades. From initial design to hardware integrations, we deliver a complete information-technology solution so that our customers can focus on growing their business.
We are looking for a new Sales Development Manager (Must be PR or Singaporean) . You will be working in a company with a flat hierarchy and fantastic management.
- Independently source for new sales opportunities for Hipster Software services.
- Client oriented Pitching to potential clients about the Hipster’s products and services.
- Plan and solicit sales to meet sales targets and goals in Singapore
- Initiating sales-related activities and generating leads on multiple sales channels.
- Maintain and manage acquired customer accounts
- Minimum 1-3 years of related experience in sales for IT industry of software products.
- Strong communication skills, well dressed and confident in approaching potential clients.
- Strong track record of sales. Able to manage cold and warm sales.
- Good command of English. Knowing Mandarin is plus.
- Able to work independently and strong sense of initiative. Very self-motivated and independent.
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Excellent communication, project and time management, writing and presentation skills with the ability to confidently interact with senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment, and be comfortable with ambiguity
WHY THIS CAN BE JUST THE ONE FOR YOU:
- You will get to work with a large number of companies and learning their strategies and fields, unlike a conventional job to follow a process by doing the same thing everyday.
- You will be left alone to do your job well. This job is about performance and you will be given the independence and freedom to develop the leads and close sales directly working with C level executives.
- There are no team meetings, company meetings, bonding activities and other social obligations which you are required to attend. We meet when we have to discuss something and hang out when we want to hang out.