Project & Customer Accounts Manager
Hipster consults with companies of diverse industries to create websites, mobile applications and other software solutions. From initial design to hardware integrations, we deliver end-to-end information technology solutions so that our customers can focus on growing their business with us taking care of the IT aspect for them.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to have weekly/fortnightly meetings assigned customers, make sure deliverables are met timely and with quality, develop new business from existing clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Make sure deliverables are met timely and with quality.
- Communicate the QA issues and requirements from clients to development team & from Development team to clients.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of fortnight/weekly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotes
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly & quarterly progress)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales & dev team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Tech Support Manager, Project manager, Junior Project Manager or relevant role.
- Enthusiastic about mobile apps and websites in general.
- Always looking to improve User experience and making things better. Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with Software (Mobile app & website) development process and tools.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects management at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details.
- Excellent listening, communication, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
WHY THIS CAN BE JUST THE ONE FOR YOU:
- You will get to work with a large number of companies and learning their strategies and fields, unlike other conventional job that requires employees to follow defined process on a routine basis..
- You will be left alone to do your job well. This job is about performance and you will be given autonomy to develop your own working environment that fulfills your customer requirements.
- There is no fix pay review period or salary cap. You will be promoted and remunerated based on your value creation.