Portfolio Tags: Dashboard
Greater efficiency & personalization
The new SomethingNew app takes mental health support to the next level by:
- Avatar selection for personalization.
- Notification settings allowing Practitioners to choose Do Not Disturb mode at specific days and hours of the week
- Mental Health Directory with list and web view
- Appointment and scheduling of calls
- A dashboard that allows insights into commonly reported counselling topics
A usability study was conducted to ensure that participants could complete tasks successfully and efficiently.
Promoting mental health awareness to businesses and consumers
A website is important for a business allowing one to showcase and generate awareness about one’s website. SomethingNew’s website is custom designed with the following goals:
- Improved customer experience: with dedicated informational pages and contact forms for the business/consumer users
- Use of website animation techniques and bright colours to create a perfect reading pace and a warmer, friendlier design.
We have recently received complaints that members of the public are targeted by some agents through WhatsApp who claim to be from Hipster Private Limited and using our UEN number of Hipster Private Limited to prove that they are legit Singapore companies.
They also use a similar looking domain name, our logo, and address on the website to make it as similar & credible as possible.
We want to make it very clear that Our company doesn't appoint any agent/recruiter for this so call 'money earning by apps rating' or 'any Ponzi scheme' where you need to deposit any money to get jobs.
Our jobs are always posted on official company pages on social media such as Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and WSG.