Full time in Lucknow, India
We are looking for a talented iOS developer to join our team and able to work across multiple projects simultaneously for customers from a variety of industries. As a hands-on engineering manager, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and testing Mobile SDKs in both native Android and iOS as well as Unity with the help of a small team. The ideal candidate is a practised engineer with the ability and desire to provide leadership and imagine superior architectures. They must be self-directed and comfortable managing the needs of a variety of stakeholders, team members and contractors.
- Strong technical background, good knowledge of XCode, Cocoa frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Audio and Core Text.
- Strong command over Swift and Objective C.
- Comfortable in Storyboard and Playground.
- Strong command over Web APIs & Social media integration.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Client Interaction.
- To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- To generate wireframes.
- To design, develop, test and implement an iOS application as well as continuous production of new versions of the application.
- To design solutions independently.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.