Angular JS Developer
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Flat-box, material design concepts
- AngularJS, MVC frameworks – Angular
- CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
- HTML 5, CSS Modules, Web pack, Babel, npm
- jQuery, jQueryUI, RequireJS, doT.js (Templating Engine)
- Able to integrate existing API (REST)
- Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using maven & Jenkins
- Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to develop front end of mobile and web application
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.