10 best startup books to read at any stage of your startup journey
- February 28, 2019
- 139 views
- 0 Comment(s)
Every business needs to make sure that they are working on their objectives and forming strategies based on their vision and mission. According to the latest records, every 9 startups out of 10 fail in their first year. The majority of startups tend to stray away from their mission and vision statements and start focusing on profits. And this is where the problem begins, profitability. Businesses fail when revenue overcomes the objectives and the mission statement.
You may already be knowing that the best way for survival is to keep on gathering knowledge no matter what stage your startup is at. And this is where the real problem begins. There are several books on startups and how to manage a company that choosing the right ones can be a problem.
Well don’t worry, we have gone through several books that are available in the market. And after reading many of these books we have prepared a small list. The list below contains some of the books which we like and would recommend for you to read as well.
10 best startups books to read:
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- The Innovator Dilemma by Clayton M. Christensen
- Founders at work by Jessica Livingston
- Crossing the chasm by Geoffery A. Moore
- Screw it lets do it by Richard Branson
- Never too late to Startup by Rob Kornblum
- Creativity Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- The power of broke by Daymond John
- Will it Fly by Pat Flynn
Click here: Mobile App Development Agency